The compact J6 is the ultimate choice for users who demand the superb stability of Mid-Wheel 6® Design and tight-quarter maneuverability. Highly adaptable, the J6 accepts a wide range of seating and electronics options while its powerful drivetrain delivers high-performance torque.
- Mid-Wheel 6® allows six wheels on the ground for maximum stability
- Compatible with TRU-Balance® Tilt
- OMNI-Casters (nylon, spherical-shaped casters) on front and rear prevent wheel hang-ups
- Side-mounted, easily accessible freewheel levers
- ATX Suspension (Active-Trac® with extra stability) incorporates front OMNI-Casters for enhanced performance over more varied terrain
- Easy front access to batteries
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride's Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)